Client: Aquinas College
Designer: Parry & Rosenthal
Features of this project include:
– Reconfiguring entry points to the building to ensure security for the students and staff as well as compliance within a heritage building.
– Installation of partitions and full height glazing, around the heritage windows to create new office and meeting spaces for the Principal and Executive team.
– Maintaining the integrity of the building, the fit out was sensitive to its status, ensuring that it heritage was not compromised.
– Extensive feature lighting was installed to modernise the space, becoming a welcoming, less formal area to students, as well as enhance the natural light that was let in only by highlight windows.
– As a result of our successful works and collaboration with the key stakeholders we subsequently have been awarded two further projects at the College.